- Dr. Pam is New Jersey’s Favorite Kid’s Doctor! – NJ Family 2016
Dr. Pam has been chosen second year in a row by our patients and parents as New Jersey’s favorite kids’ doctor in 2016. Thank you patients and parents for voting her as your favorite pediatric dentist. This is the best compliment we could receive, and we look forward to another year filled with healthy smiles.
- Our Itsy Bitsy family is growing and we are excited to announce our newest additions to the family!
Mar and Judi join our family as Dental Assistants. Kimberly joins us as Front Desk Assistant. Get to know them in the “Meet the Staff” section. They are looking forward to meeting you on your next appointment.
- Dr. Pam is New Jersey’s Favorite Kid’s Doctor! – NJ Family 2015
Dr. Pam has been chosen by our patients’ parents as one of New Jersey’s favorite kids’ doctor in 2015. Thank you parents for voting her as your favorite pediatric dentist. This is a great compliment, and we truly appreciate the trust you place in us.
- We are ecstatic to announce newest addition to our family!
Carly joins our family as Dental Assistant. Get to know her in the “Meet the Staff” section. Carly is looking forward to meeting you at your next visit.
- Nominate Dr. Pam as your favorite NJ kids’ doctor today!
Nominations for 2015’s New Jersey’s favorite kid’s doctor are being accepted now. Show your support and vote for Dr. Pam
- Patient of the 4th Quarter!
Bethany is our patient of the 4th Quarter. Itsy Bitsy Dental congratulates our charming patient who now has dreams of being in our dental office and asks her mom when she can visit us. This pleasant turnaround happened right after her second visit with Dr. Pam.
- Happy Patients at Itsy Bitsy Dental!
Eric and Dominique enjoying their first vist with Dr. Pam.
- Patient of the 3rd Quarter!
Gen E. is our patient of the 3rd Quarter. Itsy Bitsy Dental congratulates her on winning Oral B Electric Toothbrush and Dental Hygiene Kit.
- It is never too early to see your Pediatric Dentist!
The math is simple: delaying the first dental exam until age 2 or 3 can have a negative impact on your child’s oral health.